Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bank Holiday Fun

I hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend, I for one was absolutely loving the sunshine!

I was in Manchester for the weekend (yes I was shopping, guilty as charged) and found a lovely deli in Didsbury. The food and service were both lovely so I thought I'd share the cheeky pic I took...

I played it safe with a salmon and cream cheese bagel whilst my dining partner got the pesto and halloumi ciabatta. Both were YUMMY!

Do you have any favourite delis/cafes you can recommend?

Fashionpandaa xox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. That looks so lush! (:

    Please check out my blog? (: xx

    http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for your comment :)

    I am now following your blog and look forward to your posts!

    xox

    ReplyDelete