Tuesday 28 May 2013

Ooh First Post Magic

Hello!

This is exciting, this is my first post so let me start by saying a warm welcome.

I'll primarily be blogging about fashion however my other loves include - travelling, music, medicine and yummy food so expect a little of that too.

About me - I am a 23 year old living in the Northwest of England and I am chirpy 99% of the time.

Anywayyyy that's enough for introductions hopefully you can learn more about me as I blog...

I want to show you something pretty that I had bought for me bought this week -

I'm graduating soon (woo/yay) so I got treated to some nice new shoes to wear on the day. Rationale behind them was something comfy I can wear all day but stylish too so I decided on these bad boys. They're not too high but high enough to be traipsing around in all day. Also considering I'm just over 5" I could do with the extra height ;)

You can find them if you click here.

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Fashionpandaa xox

No comments:

Post a Comment